ArtDriver is committed to protecting the privacy of its users under the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Collection of data
We may collect personal contact information from you, for example, if you sign up to our newsletter or submit a quote. You can later request to have this information modified or removed from our systems. We use this information to carry out the immediate activity requested and for no other purpose. We do not carry out market research nor disclose this data to any persons outside of ArtDriver and its immediate staff and partners.
- Google Analytics cookies to record website visitor stats.
- Facebook cookie to allow to Like our site using a Facebook Like button
- Twitter cookie to allow to Tweet our blog posts using a Twitter button
- Google cookie to allow to Google+ our blog posts using a Google+ button
- WordPress session cookie to allow to comment on our blog posts
Use of session files
ArtDriver does not use session files to log your individual browsing patterns.
Links to external sites
ArtDriver cannot be held responsible for the content or data policies and procedures on external sites.